With the not so new reporting requirements triggered as a result of MiFID II leading to an increased demand for reporting solutions that aim to ensure a high degree of protection for investors, software companies are using technology to help.
Rapid Review adds to the existing tools available from the SelectaPension suite and the tool has been designed to provide quick reviews for individual client(s), multiple investments (Pensions, ISAs, Bonds, GIAs, savings plans etc.) and group pension arrangements in one go.
Rapid reviewer allows compare existing portfolios against remodelled portfolios and users are able to illustrate the cumulative past performance rates in both monetary terms and as percentage growth. The end result is a report highlighting all costs associated with the investment review period to meet MiFID II requirements.
“MIFID II requirements have placed an added demand for advice firms. The introduction of Rapid Reviewer has the potential to help manage the demand.”
- User experience is simple and straight forward.
- Reduces time spent on assessing individual charges and costs.
- Reports include all costs associated with the investment review period to meet MiFID II requirements.
- Allows reviews to be completed in bulk.
- Provide more integrations with platforms and providers.
- Include Pension switching review option.
- Allow data to be imported via back office rather than manually or spreadsheet.